“I want Debie Rise to win”- Says ex-big brother naija housemate, Bassey

 Big Brother Naija former housemate, Bassey has declared that he wants Debie Rise to win the ongoing reality TV show. Recall that Debie Rise was his love interest while in the Big Brother House.

Speaking in an interview with TheNetng, he said:”If it is based on friendship, I will like Debie-Rise to win, trust me, that chick knows what she wants to do with the money.”

When asked If he was aware of the kiss Debie Rise gave him while he was asleep, he had this to say:”She kissed me on the lips which I richly acknowledged and when I came back. My teammates – who I truly appreciate – mistakenly put it out there that I said I did not know that she kissed me, it was a simple mistake from someone from my team.”

He also opened up on his feelings for Debie Rise:”If I say I don’t, I would be lying. Of course I had feelings for her, but my idea was what should I make out of these feelings”.

Voting lines are now open with TBoss, Debie-Rise, Bally and Marvis are up for Eviction this Sunday Night at 7pm WAT on DStv Channel 198 and GOtv Channel 29 where at least one Housemate will be Evicted.

For more information visit Big Brother Naija and Follow the conversation on Twitter at @BBNaijaTV and Find us on Facebook.   Follow Similar Big Brother Shows here; Big Brother Africa, Big Brother Mzansi, Big Brother Angola

Post a Comment

0 Comments