‘I didn’t expect to win Big Brother Naija’- Efe Ejeba


Warri born rapper, Efe Ejeba became the center of attention when he recently emerged the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017. The down- to- earth reality TV star  who was recently crowned the Prince of Okpe kingdom,in an exclusive interview with TheNewsGuru revealed he didn’t expect to win Big Brother Naija, saying he only wanted to maximize the platform to promote his music.

“Everybody goes into the Big Brother Naija house with the optimism and hope that they would win. At first, I didn’t think I was going to win, I saw it as a platform to promote my music. I and my brother agreed that If I can spend three weeks in the Big Brother House I have tried” he said.

He further added that Big Brother Naija afforded him the opportunity to fly in an aeroplane for the first time in his life

Hear him:”Yes that was my first time of flying in an airplane.  My flight was from Lagos and then to Abuja before flying to South Africa. I experienced the local before the international”.

See the video below:


For more information visit Big Brother Naija and Follow the conversation on Twitter at @BBNaijaTV and Find us on Facebook.   Follow Similar Big Brother Shows here; Big Brother Africa, Big Brother Mzansi, Big Brother



source: thenewsguru

Post a Comment

0 Comments