Bitto the Cry Baby




Last night was filled with drama plus comedy from the Saturday party till late after the party had ended, Drama was from Bitto early today after KBrule jumped and injured himself then Bitto started crying.

So this is exactly what took place?

Seems K-Brule has  feelings for fellow housemate Anto and he saw her Kiss Lolu last night after the party this left him uncomfortable and he decided to throw an uncontrolled outburst.


K-Brule was like "this Anto she refused to kissed me oo"



Anger and frustration made him jump off a fleet of stairs in the bedroom area.  Now this was seen as an attempt to self-harm himself and didn't go down too well with Bitto

Bitto had an emotional breakdown over KBrule's drama, we could hear him say "I WILL NEVER JOKE, I FEEL LIKE I PUSHED HIM" "No matter what, I’ll never jump" These were his words

Watch the short videos here:

Bitto the Cry Baby 1

Bitto the Cry Baby 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments