Princess


Princess Linda Onyejekwe enjoys cooking, designing clothes and partying on occasion. She recalls having not yet reached the highest point of her life and aspires for more.

A geology graduate, Princess intends to use her time in the House to tap into her secret acting talents and let her “Alter Egos" take center stage.


What irritates you most in other people: Pretentious people.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: All shades of me. The fun, manipulative, reserved and agitated alter egos of me will have
the opportunity to come out and play.

What will you do with the prize money: I’m looking at starting a lingerie line for plus-size women. I also own a beauty supply business that I will invest a lot of the money in.

Follow this BBNaija housemate on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments