Biggie quizzes the Housemates other halves.

One by one, Biggie interviewed the Housemates friends and family.

One by one, Ebuka interviewed the Housemates visitors from yesterday's meal for six. First up was Bally's friend Omatola. Ebuka asked him what it was like in the House... "Yeah, the guy's done well so far" and he told him "You've come this far... the world is not ready for you yet." Bally was able to send him a message as well.

Bisola's sister, Adunola. "It was really hard because I just wanted to cry" She told Bisola to concentrate. "Tell mommy I love her, I love you all" cried Bisola.

Debie-Rise's friend Longrin was next on stage with Ebuka. He spoke about the "twist, it was wonderful." "Well, you wanted a platform, and now you have it. The world is watching you." Debie-Rise said "You are always my hero." Efe's brother was next and he said "I am very proud of you" he said to Efe, and Efe said "Happy Birthday to you." "If you're very proud of me, I know I am good then." 

Marvis's sister, Marian was next up on stage with Ebuka and she said "It's like when something is lost and it has been found. LEt me enter." Marvis was very excited and sent shoutouts to her family at home. "Africa, Nigeria, Viva."

Wendy,TBoss' sister made an entrance and sais "Oh my God, it was so overwhelming. But I loved the whole experience."TBoss, you are a star, that is all you have to know. Africa loves you." TBoss says that she "doesn't want to see you this week."

Which Housemate is going to see their family member in person? Keep watching as somebody is going to go Home tonight.

Voting lines are now open Vote for your favorite Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate ( Efe, Debie Rise, Bisola, Marvis and Tboss ) . For more information visit Big Brother Naija and Follow the conversation on Twitter at @BBNaijaTV and Find us on Facebook.   Follow Similar Big Brother Shows here; Big Brother Africa, Big Brother Mzansi, Big Brother Angola

Post a Comment

0 Comments